For this package, you will receive:
- A token to post a full time, contract, or freelance position on the app
- Amplification of job post & employer branding through Facebook, LinkedIn & IG of over 23k followers
- Job postings distributed to our email list of over 9k jobseekers
- Service guarantee: if you receive less than 20 applications on your job post, we will extend it for another 30 days for free
- No expiration date, post your job vacancies whenever you want
Premium additional services:
- Vetting and Shortlisting: Our experienced team will assist you in carefully vetting candidates and shortlisting 5 or more suitable resumes for the role you’re looking to fill.
- 30-Day Validity: The service is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Within this period, we will diligently assist in vetting and shortlisting candidates for your specified job position.
- Rapid Results: Expect the first batch of 5-7 highly qualified candidates within just 5-7 working days from the commencement date.
- Focused Areas: Our platform and extensive database cater to job opportunities in graphic design, social media content creation, videography, and digital marketing.
Job Token + Search & Shortlist
1. General Provisions
1.1. This agreement outlines the terms and conditions for the ‘Search and Shortlist’ service package offered by Cult Creative.
1.2. By accepting the services outlined in this package, the parties agrees to these terms and conditions.
1.3. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the client understands and accepts the limitations and scope of the Search and Shortlist package offered by our platform.
2.1. Cult Creative will assist the employer in vetting candidates and shortlisting 5 or more suitable resumes for the role.
2.2. This service is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Within this period, Cult Creative will assist in the vetting and shortlisting of suitable candidates for the specified job position and provide the first batch of candidates between 5-7 working days from commencement date.
2.3 Our platform and database focuses on job opportunities in the following areas: graphic design, social media content creation, videography, and digital marketing. While we make every effort to provide up to 5 qualified candidates for each Search and Shortlist service, however, in some cases the database of available candidates may be limited due to factors such as the job location or specific job requirements. With this, we advise clients to carefully consider the job requirements, the location and the potential availability of qualified candidates before engaging our services.
2.4. While Cult Creative will endeavour to provide the best suited candidates for the position, this service does not guarantee placement or hire for any of the resumes provided.
3. Fees and Payment
3.1. The client will pay the fees for the Search and Shortlist package as stated on our website.
3.2. Payment must be made in full prior to the commencement of services.
3.3. The service is valid for 30 days in which the client will have access to the service during this time. Any unilateral cancellation or termination of the service by the client without proper reason will not result in a refund. In the unlikely event that the service cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond our control, we are able to provide a pro-rata refund for any unused portion of the service.
4.1. Our platform will keep all client information and resumes received confidential.
4.2. The client agrees to keep all information received through this service confidential.
4.3. The client agrees to take all necessary precautions to ensure the protection of candidate information, and to use the information solely for the purpose of evaluating candidates for job openings. Any unauthorised disclosure or use of candidate information by the client will be considered a breach of this agreement and may result in legal action against the client.
5.1. Our platform is not liable for any losses or damages resulting from the use of this service.
5.2. The client assumes full responsibility for any hiring decisions made based on the resumes provided.
6.1. In certain circumstances, either party may terminate this agreement by providing written notice to the other party. However, the termination shall not affect any rights, obligations, or liabilities of either party that have accrued prior to the termination.
6.2. If the client terminates the agreement, there will be no refunds for fees paid.
6.3 In the unlikely event that the service cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond our control, we are able to provide a pro-rata refund to the client for any unused portion of the service.
7. Governing Law
7.1. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.