Creating Content That Adds Value - Workshop
Want to add value to various aspects of your content creation? We're talking idea curation, consistency in your brand voice, honing in on your why, and knowing what will work for you.
Time & Location
16 Jun 2021, 5:00 pm MYT
About the Event
THIS EVENT IS CLOSED HOWEVER YOU CAN WATCH THE RECORDING IN OUR MEMBER'S AREA: https://www.cultcreative.asia/membersarea
Event is FREE for members (please sign in with the email address you used to purchase your paid subscription).
Digital Content Strategist, and Creative Director, Mughni is the bridge between a brand and its audience. Better known as Moogs, this former fashion editor (at Harper's Bazaar Malaysia, no less!) is about to spill the beans on how to add value to various aspects of your content creation—we're talking idea curation, consistency in your brand voice, honing in on your why, and knowing what will work for you.
Learn how to:
- Create content that is consistent with your brand and branding
- Know which platforms make sense for your intended goals
- Understanding the eras of brand reinforcement
- Idea curation and creation - sift out what works for you and what won’t
- Stay consistent throughout to receive 360º audience engagement and momentum
Content Workshop Ticket
This is a virtual ticket to the Creating Content Workshop happening soon.RM 35.00